Hi chaps

Suggest a Beacon ride if the weather plays ball. Once again I will have to drop out if it’s raining.

Mark B

3 Responses to “Weds 6th Apr – Location B – 6:30pm”
  1. gear masher says:

    Planning to be there if the weather isn’t too bad. Forecast not looking great this week :(


  2. BloomingBen says:

    I’m definitely up for it. If you decide to cancel please phone me on 07858775922

  3. mark b says:

    Forecast is looking ok for this evening :) See you all later. Ben do you need a lift? Am driving straight from work, but could pick you up as it’s virtually on the way