Afraid the weather forecast for Wednesday is atrocious so I suggest we postpone Bisley till another week and stay closer to home (for most of us) to minimise the chance of cancelling altogether.

Please post if riding or intending to ride.

Cheers,

Alastair

3 Responses to “Wednesday 18th May 18:30 – Location I again”
  1. gear masher says:

    Hoping to ride unless weather turns really nasty!

    Cheers,
    Tony

  2. mark b says:

    Sorry, I’m going to take advantage of indoor pump track at 417 tomorrow, to keep dry.
    Why does it keep raining on Wednesday!

    Cheers
    Mark

  3. BloomingBen says:

    Sorry guys I used up my pas last night as I have an incredibly early start and full day Thursday

  4.