Hopefully we won’t get too much rain before or during this proposed ride, and the trails will be dry.

If the weather is bad we can always get in touch and change the venue (or even cancel if the weather is terrible!)

Please post if riding

Cheers,
Tony

3 Responses to “Wednesday 13th July 18:30 – Location C”
  1. I’ll be there…

  2. Suicidal Downhiller says:

    I’m in :-)

  3. mark b says:

    Hi chaps

    Will wait & see what weather does. Sorry I’m not more committal but just got a bmx, so indoor option appealing.

    Cheers
    Mark

  4.